Friday, March 11, 2011

Sheer awesomeness

I got an Android! And I found the Blogger app just a minute ago, so now I can blog and such! I downloaded the official version because the Droid one seemed to get reviews that were either one star or five stars. But the ecstatic reviews are telling me that there are more features on the Droid version, so I might switch over if I feel particularly confined by this.

Expect many more postings from here on, especially about my adventures with my new phone (I am considering whether or not to name it)!

Holly and I are back in writing mode with the long anticipated Misadventures and another smut (a hetero this time).  More details to come!
Oh, and Script Frenzy is just around the corner and I think I'll dedicate to the Lavi and Matsu story (as I'm intending it to be a graphic novel the far distant future).

Until then, I've got a math grade to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment