Monday, January 24, 2011

So...

How ya been? Had a nice weekend? Good! Good. Good. Good.

Well, I'm so tired (again) I could throw up. But I will survive! Because Anthropology is in another forty-five minutes or so and, so far, Anthropology has left a good impression on meh. Nudity and racist jokes! Oh, yeah!

Do ever get the impression that your teacher hates you? Yeah. And I hadn't even fallen asleep yet. Injustice.

Weeeell, I'm reading through random articles from Psychology Today and I've managed to muddle myself over whether I'm introverted (as I previously believed) or I'm extroverted (as my ability to gain steam over the course of a party seems to suggest). A mongrel offspring of the two? Psychology Today has also got me questioning whether I should conform to the American ideal of beauty (or at least make a French effort). Goddamn you, you crazy people people! I was contentedly shy and ill-groomed up until a half hour ago! Now you want me to reflect upon these things and make conscientious decisions?!

Two points from introvert. That sounds like I just punished a Hogwarts house. Two points from Indrovyrtpaw!

The announcements for candidates in the upcoming (although it seems so far away) 2012 race has also become a source of amusement. Donald Trump. Mitt Romney. Some other guy. I bet $5 with my Dad that Trump won't win (I think Obama is still popular enough, dude, he's Obama).


Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment