Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Asian Movies: Kiss of the Dragon

So I first watched this movie a million years ago and I've been a fan of martial arts flicks ever since. You could say it's my guilty pleasure, although I'm not really ashamed of it. :D

I was probably six or seven, sitting in some shack in the Philippines watching it from a VCR (Oi, technologie ancien) and begging "Uncle" (probably some fourteen year old neighbor or my eleven year old cousin) to replay it. I've never forgotten the part where he [Jet Li] inserts the needle into Richard neck and talks about what will happen to him.

"The blood from your whole body goes to your head... it stops there... never comes down. But soon, it will come out of your nose, your ears, and even your eyes... and then... you will die... painfully..."

I still don't know Jet Li's character's name. I just call him Jet Li.

Didn't his hair just look awesome in this movie? 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment